Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

What will future me do

 What will the future me do



When I finished college I always thought of getting a job or traveling around the world but since I need money to travel around the world I got a job first.


 I always thought of getting an office job just because I was gonna sit there all day and just do my job. but I wanted to be active while doing my job because just sitting there is gonna be boring.


 So I think the best job for me is a moving job since I can move big boxes and heavy stuff for people and stay active as well. 


But I should really go to university so I can go to better jobs and have a higher chance of getting into those better jobs and get all that MONEY


When I get a good paying job I’ll get a house with a dog named Talu and maybe get to travel around the world like I always wanted to. I can try and be a part of my family’s fundraiser and watch movies or make lava’s or make those flower hats.


The future me would probably be doing some volunteer work just to experience what it’s like to have a job. But I have some high hopes for me in the future, I can feel that the future me can be successful. I will try my best to do the best for me, my friends and my family for the best life in the future. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.