Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Traveling

If I had gotten the opportunity to travel anywhere I should take off to the  United Arab emirates to visit the world's tallest structure Burj Khalifa and bungee jump off of it, after I would go to the dubai desert and try sand surfing for the first time.



If I were asked to give a tour of New zealand to someone who has never been to New zealand I would take him/her to three famous spots in new zealand. The main spot I would to him/her to would be Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound in the south island for touring, the second spot I would take him/her would be in queenstown kiwi birdlife park to see all the various types of flying creatures lastly the last spot I would take him/her is to the sky tower to bungee jump off of and look at the what we can eat in Auckland city.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.