Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All about me


Hi my name is Maino, I am a learner of Glen Taylor School and I have nice and funny friends, I am a half Niuean and half Samoan, I live with my older sister, my aunty and my mum.I am a learner at glen Taylor school, I am good at focusing at work when I am alone, i enjoy relaxing and watching movies while eating some popcorn, my challenges are doing tests, my goals this year is to give everything a try like sports, competitions and other things.This year I am looking forward for to achieving my goal and maybe doing some sports, the people who inspire is Ray Kroc, James McLamore and David Edgerton.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.