Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

My Art

 I have made Picasso and it took me two days and it was very easy to make. So if nobody knows what Picasso is it is a piece of art that looks but it is beautiful in a way but I don't know how other people find it beautiful but I think mine one is beautiful because I made it :) I hope you find it pretty. 

to make Picasso you have to use different colors and draw the body parts in a different way. like the other side of the face could be anger and the other side of the face is happy.

I used blue, dark, gold, red, orange and pink.  I used those colors because they are my favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.